- 1986 – 1988 – Dental technician and orthodontic technician. Alfredo Palacio de Córdoba Institute – Argentina.
- 1983 – 1988 – Dentist. National University of Cordoba. – Argentinian republic. Rating 8.64.
- 1990 – Bachelor of Dentistry and Collegiate at the Illustrious Official College of Dentists of Almería nº 1094.
POSTGRADUATE TRAINING ADDRESS
- Academic Director of the Endodontics Expert Degree University of Almería
- Co-Director of the Expert Title in Surgery, Implant Prosthetics and Facial Aesthetics.
- University of Almería- Official Dentist College of Malaga.
- Co-Director of the Expert Title in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetic Dentistry. University of Almeria.
- Honorary Collaborating Professor of the University of Almeria by Resolution of the Rector Magnifica
- University of Almeria.
- Co-Director of Postgraduate Training in Dentistry. Continuing Education Center.
- University of Almeria.
- 1988 – 1989 – Specialization in Integral Dentistry, postgraduate degree granted by the Association
- Dental Argentina. (1,149 hours with practices and final evaluation). Scholarship by order of merit awarded
- by the AOA and Bayer laboratories.
- 1989 – Postgraduate in Prosthetics with practice and final AOA evaluation
- 1989 – Postgraduate in Periodontics with practice and final AOA evaluation
- 1996 – Postgraduate in Dental Aesthetics, by the Baylor Collage of Dentristy, University of Texas – USA.
- 1998 – Practical theoretical course in implantology by Professor Baca Pérez-Bryan, Dr. Mariano del Canto
- and Professor L. Blanco Jerez. (80 hours theoretical practical).
- 1999 – Modulated clinical training course Branemark Sistem. Dr. Antonio Fernández Arenas. (50 hours)
- 2000 – Master in Rehabilitation with Implants and Periodontics, from L’Université de Paris La Societé
- D’Anatomie et de Patologie Oro –Faciale. – Paris (350 hours of course and practical work).
- 2001 – 2002 Specialization in Oral Implantology. Faculty of Health Sciences, University.
- Autonomous of Santo Domingo, School of Dentistry. (160 hours theoretical – practical).
- 2001 – Master in Periodontics MIRIP, Barcelona – Spain.
- 2001 – Diploma in Aesthetic Dentistry from the Spanish Association of Dental Aesthetics. (220 teaching hours).
- 2006- 2007 Diploma in Dental Management and Clinical Management. (112 hours) Valencia – Spain.
- 2008 Advanced Multidisciplinary Course – Dr. Iñaki Gamborena, (80 hours) Sebastián – Spain.
- 2010 – 2011 Expert in Implants and Periodontics, by the University of Almeria, (350 hours).
- More than 150 courses with more than 3,500 hours of postgraduate training.
CHARGES AND COMPANIES:
- 2005 – Vice-president of the XXXV Spanish Society Congress of Stomatological prostheses.
- 2009 – Vice President of the VII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Oral Surgery.
- Member of the Spanish societies of Stomatological Prosthesis.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Oral Surgery.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Dental Aesthetics.
- General Director of the DEA Clinics Group.
- 1990 – Until today, exclusive dedication to Rehabilitation, Prosthetics and Implants