- This comprehensive course consists of basic procedures as well as all the latest advances to address the needs of young & experienced dentists having little or no exposure towards Implantology.
- The curriculum is designed with many impressive concepts & procedures like: Implant systems & its variations, Science of Implantology,
- Hands-On pre-clinical training on Styrofoam jaw models, etc.
- CBCT reading,
- Implant case Selection,
- 3D Guided surgery training,
- Case Discussions,
- Basal Implants,
- 4 to 5 leading Implant brand System education,
- Prosthetic phase in depth discussion.
- Participants are allowed to do 1 or 2 Implant cases in patients under mentor guidance.
- One exclusive Prostho module is planned to have in patient exposure of Impression making and cementation.
- Participants are eligible to enroll for fellowship after this course