German Implantology Fellowship Course
Providing seamless growth opportunities, the German Implantology Fellowship is one of the most sought-after and highly advanced Implantology Courses in the world. Particularly in the field of medical science, Germans are known for their best-in-class education system and comprehensive curriculum. This program is an ingenious blend of academic excellence and modern practices. For the first time ever in India, German Council has initiated this implant competency course exclusively for Asian doctors to take admission in MSc Implantology at German universities. GCSI is an on-patient training course, where every participant will be given an opportunity to place implants in patients of different clinical situations.
Why GCSI Certification Course?
If you are one of those ambitious students willing to take their career to the next level by gaining expert level training and pursuing post-graduation in Implantology, then GCSI is a perfect match. This course enables students to take a giant leap by studying and practicing abroad.
After successful completion of the GCSI program with the certificate “Competency in Dental Implantology (CDI)”, the delegate will receive an opportunity at a German State (governmental) university to complete a Full-time Masters Degree (120 ECTS) or Part Time Masters Degree (60 ECTS) with the academic qualification “Master of Science in Dental Implantology and Oral Surgery (MSc)”.
This course includes both basic & advanced procedures to address the needs of young & experienced dentists having little or no exposure towards Implantology. The curriculum is designed with many impressive concepts & procedures like: Implant systems & its variations, Science of Implantology, Hands-on pre-clinical training on Styrofoam jaw models, etc. Our fellowship curriculum also provides Implant placement on patients under expert supervision. In fact every fellowship participant should place 10 implants on different patients followed by the delivery of the prosthesis.
Advanced Implantology Course will be taught and handled by the world’s best mentors like Dr. Roland, Dr. Lanka Mahesh, Dr. Ramy R and Dr. Harsha Arya.
- It includes Live Demos of Sinus Lifting, Ridge Grafting, Ridge Splitting, Socket Preservation Technique, Immediate Implant Placement in anterior and posterior teeth
- Every participant will get an opportunity to place implants in all such kinds of challenging cases
- Learn the nuances and master the craft of Osseodensification by Densah (Versah) burs and also have the practical exposure of placing implants with Densah burs
- Each participant will be given a 3D guide template to place angulated implants and they also have to observe 10 or more cases of their fellow colleagues
Undeniably, GCSI is one of the most advanced International Implant courses in India by the best Implantology Mentors. Besides the formal training, we extend our complete support to every participant so that they can get into MSc Implantology in Germany.
- Type: Fellowship program
- Duration: 8 weekends
- Each module is of 3 days
- Advanced modules will be taken by the best speakers like Dr. Lanka Mahesh or Dr. Harsh Arya
- Six cases will be assigned per candidate as a part of On-patient Training
- Additional modules such as, Advance Surgical (Sinus Lift) & Prosthetic Module (Full Mouth Rehabilitation) is also included in the fellowship
- We will be supporting all the participants to pursue MSc Implantology at German Universities at discounted price
- After the successful completion of the Course, German Council members will conduct the Implantology Competency exam
- At no additional cost, second opportunity will be given to the candidates who couldn’t clear the exam in first attempt
- Any candidate with BDS or MDS qualification is eligible